Gasification installations based on the EKOD reactor:
- The EKOD-1MW system was built for the KLOSE plant in Czersk in 1996. It is used for wood gasification.
- We have implemented the EKOD-2MW installation for HOLZWERK Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw Branch in Drygały in 1999. It is used for gasification of wooden residues created during the production of furniture.
- EKOD-3MW reactor was commissioned by Lubuski Zakłady Garbarskie in Leszno Górne in 2002. The installation solves the troublesome ecological problem that is leather waste. The investor is SEGI-AT.
- EKOD-4MW module for ENPAL in Słubice. Used for gasification of wood chips and other raw wood waste.
- Reaktor EKOD IV in EMG Sp. o.o in Szepietów – an installation for gasification of wood chips combined with a fountain drying room for wood chips.
- EKOD IV reactor – installation for Thermal Disposal of Rubbish Waste (feathers) with a capacity of 10,000 t / year located in Olsztyn, on the premises of Indykpol S.A. The installation meets all requirements for waste incineration plants.
Among customers using filtration systems and other modern MTF technology solutions are:
Zakłady Azotowe in Puławy S.A.
Cooperation with Zakłady Azotowe Puławy since 1996. MTF Sp. z o.o. is a qualified supplier of filters to ZA Puławy S.A. and from 1996 we delivered:
- Melamine purification system after recrystallization in 1996.
- Urea purification line for Melamine I with a capacity of 20 t / h in 1998.
- A line of urea purification for Melamine II with a capacity of 20 t / h in 2002.
- A line of urea purification for Melamine III with a capacity of 20 t / h in 2004.
- The distribution system of reaction gases in the Melamine reactor 1998.
- The sulfuric acid purification system in the hydroxylamine junction on the caprolactam line 1 filter 2006, 2 filters 2007.
- Handling of filters – replacement of cartridges since 1996.
Implementation of technological studies from 1996 to the present. The most important studies:
- Identification of sulfuric acid impurities.
- Study of platinum catalyst impurities on the caprolactam line.
- Developing the concept of gas from agricultural waste for the production of system gas.
Motgum Sp. z o.o. Józefów
Development of technology and execution of installations for chlorination of rubber along with purification of air from chlorine gas. The installation has been approved by the German, Italian and Japanese car industry.
Kombinat Górniczo-Hutniczy Miedzi S.A. – Polkowice.
Sorption technology from H2S and CS2 water.
Vitroservice-Clima Sp. z o.o.
A special protective filter for the absorption of mercury vapor at the Institute of Vacuum Technology in Warsaw.
Ekostrada Sp. z o.o.
Filters for cleaning air from hydrocarbons.
NOVOL Sp. z o.o. – Komorniki near Poznań
Air cleaning system made of styrene.
Filters for purifying water from suspension and dechlorination.
Zakłady Chemiczne “Organika-Sarzyna” in Nowa Sarzyna
Research on the use of electrolysis for the utilization of waste water brines.